11.1.11

Keep it Going.

Buying
N.Y.L.A. Valley Boots...I have a long, loving history with moccasins and wearing them until my toes scrape the ground (possibly because I bought most of them at dollar stores?) Either way, these seemed like a fun and more durable variation.

Juicy couture Charm Bracelet...I always liked all the cute little charms they have so I bought a silver one.
I can't wait to deck it out! I'm a sucker for cute little tokens associated with memories so what better than a charm bracelet...and if you're gonna do it, might as well be J.C.!



Despising!

So I have gauged ears (1/2 inch), not the most chic look as far as earrings go. I am attached to them though and not ready to let go just yet. One problem...I HATE most earrings out there for my ears
Ugh, it's a trashy mess.

But...there's hope! While perusing etsy I found some awesome alternatives!



The top ones were made from vintage earrings and the bottom pair from vintage pearl buttons! I thought it was really cool so I'm going to attempt to make my own. If i fail...I'll buy these.


Coveting

So I have been eyeballing duck boots for the longest time, inspired initially by Land's End and L.L. Bean Style. Well of course, then there was Tommy Hilfiger.
Still, I was not totally sold on them for me...THEN, I saw THESE

Michael Kors Slicker Boots...this is what my dreams are made of *sigh*.

Seen here on the gorgeous Garance (from The Sartorialist <3).Oh, what I wouldn't do (well first to have those boots, but also to have her style). She's amazing.

Sadly, I'll probably settle for some Land's End Canvas duck boots to round out the winter but a girl can dream right?

- - - -

 A while ago I said I was going to post my favorites from Marc Jacobs SS'11. The colors are SO incredible! In the third pic down I really like the look on the background model actually. The purple, red, and that brown sash belt are insane together. What a combination! Spring is going to be so fun to see what people are wearing after the SS'11 shows! The colors are bold and refreshing (color-blocking, yes!) and the shapes (especially the ones seen here) are feminine and easy.


.kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment