28.10.10

It's cold. It's fall.

Buying
Betsey Johnson asymmetrical zip puffer coat. so warm. so cute.


Bebe zigzag tunic. Impulse buy on my way out of the mall the other day. The slouch neck/hood combo got me.


(obviously knock-offs of) YSL suede pumps. I have many plans for these, pretty much a must-have staple...and I got these spot-on replicas for cheap!


Despising

...The quickly approaching winter in Michigan. Peep-toe booties? I don't think so. 


Looking For!
?

A good [the perfect] trench. I almost snatched up a nice Diesel braided belt trench on a sample sale the other day but it sold out insanely fast. heartbreak.

?

A collegiate looking blazer. I'm thinking in the navy or camel spectrum, possibly with elbow patches, roll-able sleeves, and a vintage-looking patch. 


Coveting 




A few of my favorites from the Marc by Marc Jacobs SS '11 show. The shapes were simple and cute. Love the hair. The colors were incredible. Speaking of unbelievably incredible colors, next post (just to get my main man out of the way) I'm showing my faves from Marc Jacobs SS '11. to. die. for.


Mulberry Oversized Alexa Leather Bag - a TOP want, but weighing in at $1,250...I'm on the lookout for a realistic alternative (I have a few great leads, can't wait).


- Updating on my last post, I found a canvas alternative to those fabulous Chloe boots for about $90! (the real thing is, oh...about $600) They are impossible to find so from what I can tell, if I want them I may have to go a size up. I'm still on the fence with that but if I go for it, expect so see them at the top of the 'buying' section!


stay warm, friends.
.kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment